Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village
1258 Muddy Creek Forks Rd, Airville, PA 17302
Step back to 1915 when the railroad was at the center of village life. Costumed interpreters welcome you to the M.M. Grove General Store, mill and grain elevator. Motorcar trains offer a 5 mile trip through the scenic Muddy Creek Valley on the mail line of the famous Ma & Pa Railroad.
- Sunday Hours: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 60+ minutes
- Guided Tour
- Admission: Tours are free; train tickets are $10 per adult, $7 per child
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Requirements: All are welcome, minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photography Allowed:
- Select areas only or with assistance
- Group Size Restrictions: Limited to 50 people at a time.
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: Bus groups are welcome, but must be pre-arranged by email via firstname.lastname@example.org