Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village
1258 Muddy Creek Forks Rd, Airville, PA 17302
Journey in Time to 1915 at the Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village. Ride a motorcar excursion train through the scenic Muddy Creek Valley and explore the A. M. Grove Store, mill, and grain elevator with knowledgeable costumed docents. Muddy Creek Forks is a historic district on the National Register and the Ma & Pa Railroad was one of the most famous shortline railroads in the U.S. Our museum highlights the impact of the railroad in every aspect of village life in the early 20th century.
- Sunday Hours: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 60+ minutes
- Guided Tour
- Admission: Tours are free; train tickets are $10 per adult, $7 per child
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Requirements: All are welcome, minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photography Allowed:
- Select areas only or with assistance
- Group Size Restrictions: Limited to 50 people at a time.
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: Bus groups are welcome, but must be pre-arranged by email via email@example.com