The Haines Shoe House is a historical icon that can be rented for overnight stays.
Max guests of 6, visit website to book.
Visitors are welcome to stop by for an outside picture behind the fence.
Come and Stay!
Classic details abound with the Shoe House...
- Shaped like a Work Boot, this house is made from Stucco Exterior, with a wood interior frame.
- The Shoe House was built in 1949, at a cost of $26,000. It was built to be a guest house for local promotions by the owner of a local Shoe Store Chain.
- The Shoe house is 48 feet long, 25 feet high and 17 feet wide. It is approximately 1,500 SF and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a living room, kitchen/ dinette and recreation room.
- Monday Hours: Closed
- Tuesday Hours: Closed
- Wednesday Hours: Peak: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: Closed
- Thursday Hours: Peak: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: Closed
- Friday Hours: Peak: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: Closed
- Saturday Hours: Peak: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Sunday Hours: Peak: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m