Zimmerman Center for Heritage
1706 Long Level Rd, Wrightsville, PA 17368
Learn how America was made here! Tour our historic 18th century mansion on the banks of the Susquehanna River, be inspired by our River Art collection, take a short hike to view the site of the Susquehannock Indians’ last settlement. Enjoy beautiful views from our riverside pavilion. Have a National Park Passport book? Get it stamped here.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tours scheduled for 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tours scheduled for 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tours scheduled for 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tours scheduled for 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
About the Event:
Event Type: Guided & Self-Guided toursv Event Length:
Public Restrooms: Yes
Cameras Permitted: Yes
Minimum Age Requirement: No
Retail/Factory Store on-site: No
Admission Charge: No
Bus Groups: No
- Smoke Free:
- Pet Friendly:
- Operating Season: Year-round
- Monday Hours: Closed
- Tuesday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Admission Cost: Free
- Motorcoaches Welcome: By reservation only
- Age Requirement: All ages
- Heritage Attraction Museums:
- Outdoor Recreation:
- Educational Attractions:
- Cameras Permitted: Yes
- Type of Tour: Both
- Tour Length: 60 minutes
Attractions - General
- Bus Parking:
- Gift Shop / Shopping on Site:
- Outdoor Picnic Area (covered):
- Parking Available:
- Restrooms Onsite: