Zimmerman Center for Heritage -- Susquehanna National Heritage Area
1706 Long Level Rd, Wrightsville, PA 17368
PA's Visitor Contact Station for the Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail. Get your NPS Passport stamped, and learn about the Susquehannock Indians and river history. Hike to Native Lands County Park & the Mason-Dixon Trail, launch your kayak or canoe and view our River Art Collection. You can even tour our c.1750 Dritt Mansion!
- Operating Season: Year-round
- Monday Hours: Closed
- Tuesday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 100% Smoke Free:
- Pet Friendly:
- Tuesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 45-60 minutes
- Guided Tour
- Self-Guided Tour
- Admission: Free
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Requirements: None
- Photography Allowed:
- Select areas only or with assistance
- Group Size Restrictions: Limited to 20 people at a time.
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: None