York County History Center Agricultural & Industrial Museum
217 W Princess St, York, PA 17401
Learn about York County’s vast contributions to the progress of agriculture and industry. Housed in a former factory complex, the York, PA museum features two floors with over 20 exhibits highlighting 300 years of transportation, agriculture and the development of manufacturing and industry. Many of the exhibits feature hands-on experiences for visitors of all ages.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m-4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
About the Event:
Event Type: Self-guided tour; Hands-on demonstration
Event Length: Allow approx. 1 hour
Public Restrooms: Yes
Cameras Permitted: Yes
Minimum Age Requirement: No
Retail/Factory Store on-site: Yes
Admission Charge: $2 per person
Bus Groups: Yes; contact for times & conditions
- Monday Hours: Closed
- Tuesday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday Hours: Closed
- Admission Cost: $6 A, $5 Sr. & Stud, 12 & U - free
- Motorcoaches Welcome: Yes
- Reservations Required: Only for groups
- Heritage Attraction Museums:
- Cameras Permitted: No
- Type of Tour: Both
- Tour Length: 60 minutes