York County History Center Agricultural & Industrial Museum
217 W Princess St, York, PA 17401
See where history is made at York County History Center's Agricultural & Industrial Museum. Learn about York County's vast contributions to the progress of agriculture and industry. The museum features two floors with over 20 exhibits highlighting over 300 years of transportation, agriculture and manufacturing. Many of the exhibits feature hands-on experiences for visitors of all ages.
- Monday Hours: Closed
- Tuesday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: Self Guided Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday Hours: Closed
- Tuesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 45-60 minutes
- Self-Guided Tour
- Admission: $2 per person
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Requirements: None
- Photography Allowed:
- Group Size Restrictions: None
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: None