Thunder Ridge Vineyards
932 Hill Top Dr S, Spring Grove, PA 17362
Thunder Ridge Vineyards is a small boutique winery located on 6.5 acres in Spring Grove, PA. The vineyard contains 3 acres of 40 varieties of grapes, as well as other fruits. Thunder Ridge Vineyards is also the home of Asylum Cidery. Stop by during the 2022 have it made hereevent to see how our wines and cider are made. From the vineyard to the bottle! You can schedule a tour ahead of time by using this link: https://signup.com/go/rsDnTrb
- Monday Hours: By Appointment
- Tuesday Hours: By Appointment
- Wednesday Hours: By Appointment
- Friday Hours: By Appointment
- Saturday Hours: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday Hours: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9-11 a.m.; 12-3 p.m.
- Thursday: 9-11 a.m.; 12-3 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 30-45 minutes
- Guided Tour
- Schedule In Advance:
- Admission: Free
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Requirements: 21 or over to taste wine; kids are welcome but must remain with adult at all times.
- Photography Allowed:
- Select areas only or with assistance
- Group Size Restrictions: Limited to 10 adults per tour.
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: Indoor/outdoor weather permitting.