Teaching Museum for the Fiber Arts & Textiles
12637 Mount Olivet Rd, Winterstown, PA 17322
Featuring the history of antique textiles and fiber arts equipment, learn and try it yourself!
- Wednesday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 45-60 minutes
- Guided Tour
- Self-Guided Tour
- Admission: $5 per person, children 6 and under are free
Requirements & Restrictions
- Photography Allowed:
- Select areas only or with assistance
- Group Size Restrictions: Limited to 15 people per tour.
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: Safety first! Please exercise caution around the animals and grounds.