The Stewartstown Railroad, chartered in 1884, is one of the oldest continuously running RR companies in the USA. Our short-line RR operates over 7.4 miles. This all-volunteer company still operates under its original charter. Friday, June 17, 2022- We offer a behind the scenes tour of our historic 1914 station. Saturday, June 18, 2022 - We will offer short (30-35 min.) train rides to historic Iron Bridge. Please visit this historic company, started here in York County, and still operates today.
- Friday: Station Only: 12-3 p.m.
- Saturday: Train Times: 12 p.m., 1 p.m., & 2 p.m.
Estimated Visit Time:
- 30-45 minutes
- Guided Tour
- Admission: Station tour is free; $12 for train ($10 if you mention "have it made here"); cash only
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Requirements: None
- Photography Allowed:
- Group Size Restrictions: Limited to 50 people at a time.
- Additional Requirements/Restrictions: Train ride is cash only.