Perrydell Farm Dairy
90 Indian Rock Dam Rd, York, PA 17403
Perrydell Farm Dairy is a family-owned dairy farm. We bottle all of our own milk, and we choose not to use the rBST hormone. Tours are self guided, and depending on what time you arrive, you could see cows being milked (3:30 - 5:30pm), calves being fed (4pm), or milk being bottled (M,W,F: 7:30 - 9:30am). After your tour, treat yourself to a cone of hand-dipped ice cream! The self-guided tour is free of charge. Cameras are allowed, and children of all ages can tour the farm! For details, call (717) 741-3485 and ask for Wendy or Donna.
- Operating Season: Year-round
- Wednesday Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Restrictions: You must sanitize hands after touching the animals and fences. Adult supervision required.
- Motorcoaches Welcome: Reservations only
- Age Requirement: All ages
- Reservations Required: Only for guided tours
- Factory Tour:
- Cameras Permitted: Yes
- Type of Tour: Both