PA National Fire Museum
1820 N 4th St, Harrisburg, PA 17102
The Pennsylvania National Fire Museum is housed in an 1899 firehouse. As visitors enter the museum they are taken back to the Hand and Horse Drawn Era of firefighting. Ninety minutes of firefighting history from the 1700's - present.
- Smoke Free:
- Operating Season: Year-round
- Monday Hours: CLOSED
- Tuesday Hours: 10 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday Hours: 10:00 am -4:00 pm
- Friday Hours: 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
- Saturday Hours: 10:00 am -4:00 pm
- Sunday Hours: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Admission Cost: $7.00
- Restrictions: Seniors over age 60, $6.00, children ages 4-18, $6.00 when accompanied by an adult.
- Motorcoaches Welcome: Yes
- Age Requirement: Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Heritage Attraction Museums:
- Educational Attractions:
- Cameras Permitted: Yes
- Type of Tour: Both. Guided with prior reserv.
- Tour Length: 90 minutes
Attractions - General
- Bus Parking:
- Gift Shop / Shopping on Site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Parking Available:
- Restrooms Onsite: