National Watch & Clock Museum
514 Poplar St, Columbia, PA 17512
We are the WORLD’S LARGEST museum and research library dedicated to clocks, watches, time, and timekeeping. Visitors can experience the art, science, and history of time through narrative, sound, interactive displays, and actual time pieces from many different eras.
AT A GLANCE
Days Open: Hours vary by season, please visit our website.
Days Open for Tours: 7 days
Admission Fee: Yes
Group Discount: Yes
Driver Free/Discount: Yes
Tour Guide Free/Discount: Yes
Accepts Major Credit Cards: Yes
Reservation Required: No
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Guided: Yes and self-guided
Shopping On-Site: Yes
Motorcoach Parking: Yes
Charge for Parking: No
Food Service On-Site: No
On-Site Dining: No
Cameras Permitted: Yes
Adjacent to Major Interstate: Yes
- Monday Hours: Peak & Off Peak: Closed
- Tuesday Hours: Peak: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday Hours: Peak: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday Hours: Peak: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday Hours: Peak: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 10 a.m. - 4 p.
- Saturday Hours: Peak: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Off Peak: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday Hours: Peak: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. Off Peak: Closed
- Admission Cost: Yes
- Motorcoaches Welcome: Yes
- Reservations Required: Only for groups of 10 or more
- Heritage Attraction Museums:
- Cameras Permitted: Yes
- Type of Tour: Self Guided
- Tour Length: 90 minutes