Flinchbaugh's Orchard and Farm Market
110 Ducktown Rd, Hellam, PA 17406
From viewing the apples growing on our farm, to harvest, to the mechanical coring and peeling - you will experience the path a fresh apple takes to making it in the bag as a dried apple slice for you to snack on or into the crust of the perfect apple pie. Samples follow the 20-25 minute tour.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; programs hourly 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; programs hourly 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; programs hourly 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; programs hourly 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
About the Event:
Event Type: Guided tour with hands-on demonstration & educational presentation
Event Length: 25-30 mins
Public Restrooms: Yes
Cameras Permitted: Yes
Minimum Age Requirement: No
Retail/Factory Store on-site: Yes
Admission Charge: No
Conditions/Restrictions: Please wear closed toe shoes for your visit to the farm.
Bus Groups: Yes; contact for times & conditions
- Food Service:
- Operating Season: Year-round
- Monday Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday Hours: Closed
- Motorcoaches Welcome: Reservations only
- Specialty Stores:
- Gift Shop:
- Specialty Shopping:
Shopping - General
- Market :
- Cameras Permitted: Yes
- Type of Tour: Both. Guided with prior reserv.
- Tour Length: 90 minutes
- Description The Orchard Pavilion, flanked by fields and orchards, offers a wonderful relaxed environment for retreats, receptions, trainings and staff parties from May through October. Light lunch and catering available, in addition, to outside food welcomed.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2100
- Reception Capacity 100
- Space Notes Seating for 75, with option of an additional 25.
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 1