Taste of Pennsylvania Wine and Music Festival
500 Vander Ave, York, PA 17403
May 13, 2023
12 noon-6 p.m.
Presented by: CrocodileDog Marketing
Location: Memorial Park Softball Complex
Join us for a Taste of Pennsylvania
The Hopewell Fish and Game Association and CrocodileDog Marketing invite you to our "Those Trees Were Nice Right? Let's Do This Again" Edition of Taste of Pennsylvania in our location on the grassy and tree-filled fields of the York Memorial Park Complex. Big ol' wide open space with 15 or so wineries, food trucks, vendors and plenty of room to spread out.
Try Some Wine
It's all about trying and finding that glass of wine that is juuuust right. Try as much or as little as you want. You can also just buy a bottle and sit on the grass, sip on a wine slushie, or order a case and pick it up on your way out. Just have a good time and be responsible.
Try Some Other Stuff
There will always be a smattering of other liquids there to give your taste buds a break or to give your significant other a reason to show up besides your wonderful and enduring company. But the real point is the wine. All the wines.
Try Some Food That Doesn't Suck
Our food options were...limited in the past. Now we can invite any truck we want.
Bring a Boss Spread
We allow you to bring in your own food and non-alcoholic drinks. So bring in a spread. Go get some duck prosciutto and make an epic board under a tent with soft seating in our designated areas.
Some Things to Know
- Arrive 30 minutes before your session. It is our goal to get IDs checked and everyone banded before their wave starts. We don't want you to lose a minute.
- Print your ticket if you can. It's sunny out and phones aren't that bright.
- You can bring anything you want, other than sickness and alcohol. Maybe some light lawn chairs to create a base camp under a tree? Some snacks, perhaps? Limited seating will be provided.
- Please limit your time at the winery. Get your samples, buy your bottle/cup, ask a quick question. Move away from the winery into the open spaces as often and quickly as you can to allow others to approach the winery. You can always go back.
- Service animals only. Be real. We don't know the temperament of your animal and plenty of people lie about it.
- All guests over 16 must have a ticket. Children are fine but entirely your responsibility.