Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch open September 13 through the end of October:
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday: closed
Grab one of our wagons, and take a short stroll to the pumpkin patch where you will find small to extra large pumpkins for your choosing straight from the vine.
Picking: Jack O Lantern and Neck Pumpkins of assorted sizes
Pricing: $2-10, varies by size
• Park in the grass parking area titled "overflow event parking" to left of Farm Market driveway
• Select a green wagon along the walkway to pavilion to use to cart your pumpkins.
• Walk under the archway banner "Farm Fun Starts Here" and enter Pumpkin Patch to left.
• Pay for Pumpkins: Monday-Friday in the Farm Market or Saturday in the Pumpkin Patch Tent
• Pumpkins are pre-cut and will not require cutting tools.
• We accept cash, visa, master card and discover.
COVID-19 Policies for PYO Customers
• If you are immunocompromised, we encourage you to come early in the day and mid-week to avoid larger numbers of PYO customers.
• While in the field picking and moving about the farm, we do ask that you be extra respectful of other customers.
• Children must always remain within arm’s length of an adult.
• NO EATING will be allowed in the field to reduce contamination.
• Think of others – if you have any symptoms, DO NOT come to pick your own pumpkins.
For up to date information, please call our Farm Market at (717) 252-2540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org