- Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m
- Saturday 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (last ride to orchard departs at 3:30 p.m.
- PYO apples is closed Sunday thru Thursday.
- PYO Season is Sept 16-Oct 29.
What to Expect: Fresh air and sweet, delicious apples await you at Flinchbaugh’s Orchard & Farm Market this fall!
– Park in the grass parking area titled “overflow event parking” to left of Farm Market driveway
– Grab tickets online for an easy and swift arrival
– We provide the bags for your apples.
– We accept cash, visa, master card and discover.
Important to note: Due to the location of the apple orchard at the farm, ALL guests choosing to pick apples MUST RIDE the wagon ride to the orchard (no walking is permitted). It is a 10-minute ride through our beautiful farm to the orchard. Wagon Rides are priced $3/person (4 years and up).
Varieties for picking will vary by week and ripening date.
Visit our website for up to date information
Half Peck bag options will be available