The creative winemakers of the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail once again shined at the annual wine competition during this year's Pennsylvania Farm Show, earning accolades for handcrafted wine. Three wineries from the Trail brought home some hardware, including an impressive double gold for The Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey.
Here's a look at the award-winning wine that you can try for yourself during Tour de Tanks, running weekends March 4-26.
- Double Gold for its 2015 Twisted Kiss
- Gold for its 2014 Merlot
- Silver for its 2015 Frostbite
- Bronze for its 2015 Moscato
- Bronze for its 2015 OakChardonnay
- Bronze for its 2015 Cocoa di Vezzetti
- Gold for its Niagara
- Bronze for its Fusion
- Bronze for its Concord
- Bronze for Lancaster County Cider Pumpkin, Blueberry and Frosted Cranberry flavors
- Bronze for its 2014 Chardonnay
- Bronze for its 2015 Flyboy Rose
- Bronze for its 2014 High-flying White