York County Tourism Grant Program
Explore York and the York County Commissioners have established a matching grant program aimed at boosting tourism (visitation from beyond a 50-mile radius) in York County. The program, which is funded through a room tax enacted by the York County Commissioners, will provide financial support to initiatives deemed capable of generating broad and substantial benefit to York County tourism. The York County Tourism Grant Committee will be accepting proposals for projects aimed at expanding and/or improving tourism promotion and development in York County.
2019 ROUND TWO TIMELINE:
- Round Two opens on July 1, 2019.
- Grant applications for 2019 Round Two are due by August 1, 2019.
- Recipients of 2019 Round Two will be announced mid-November, 2019.
- Maximum grant request amount: $10,000.
- Grant recipient must provide at least a 25 percent match of the grant amount.
- Post grant reports are due 90 days after completion of program.
PLEASE READ OUR GENERAL INFORMATION & GUIDELINES:
Please submit your application through the online grant portal below. Upon entering the portal new users will need to Create A New Account to complete the registration process and your login credentials.
For questions about the grant program please contact our Grant Administrator, Denise Restuccia.
- 2017 ROUND ONE RECIPIENTS
- 2017 ROUND TWO RECIPIENTS
- 2018 ROUND ONE RECIPIENTS
- 2018 ROUND TWO RECIPIENTS
- 2019 ROUND ONE RECIPIENTS
How to create an account for a grant: